PolyNome gives you all the tools you need for practice, teaching, rhythm composing, and live performance.
The free Public Library provides hundreds of user-created Presets and practice routines to inspire you.
- Practice with full drum grooves instead of a boring click!
- Download new Presets and Playlists from the Public Library!
- Share Presets/Playlists with friends/students (a great tool for music teachers)
- Create and print setlists and use it to count off songs.
- Watch the built in tutorial videos to learn how to become a power user.
- Faders for 16th notes, triplets
- Super fast tempo entry and Tap Tempo
- BIG NUMBERS
- Haptic pulse (on supported devices)
- 2 fully programmable metronomes (any rhythm, sound, accent combinations)
- Program ANY rhythm from a simple click to a full groove (per metronome)
- Save your work as Presets
- Sorting, searching, and labelling helps keep your library tidy
- Variable swing setting
- Any time signature
- Auto stop with rep counter
- Countdown timer with alarm
- Practice Events are logged. You can add notes to your events
- Subdivisions from whole note to 32nd notes with EVERYTHING in between
- Smart Volume mixer (4 channels, control of 8 assigned sounds)
- Audiobus compatible
- AirTurn bluetooth pedal compatible
PRO FEATURES (available with in-app update)
- 150+ more sounds, including Bass and Keys
- Create band setlists with count-offs and song notes
- If you enter the lengths of the songs, PolyNome calculates the set length as you add them!
- Email or AirPrint perfectly formatted band set-lists right from PolyNome
- Create songs/clicks with multiple tempos or time signatures
- Create a "Cue Track" by turning on Auto Announce. This will announce each new item when it starts (or 1 bar before if you prefer)
- Create practice routines
- Auto tempo change options for creating quick warm-up/cool-down routines
- Tempo Boundaries allow you to automatically increase/decrease bpm between set tempos
- Advanced voice counting helps you when working on odd-time signatures
- Subdivision counting for 16th notes, triplets, or 8th notes
- PolyNome logs each preset you play, how long you played it for, and the tempo at which you played it
- View statistics and graphs showing you what you need to work on the most
- Add notes to the Daily Practice Log to help you remember how a practice session went
- Test your timing with random muting of notes or bars